Thursday, September 29, 2011

Missing babyMicah

With the housemates on Mission in Malaysia, and a break in work due to a lapse between scheduling and my recent new-job-sabbatical, life has been...still. It's been lovely.

I've been working, very slowly, on a canvas.
I've been reading, A LOT, and listening to music from Bethel worship leaders on serious repeat since I had the privelege of scoring a free ticket to the Ultimate Worshiper dinner last week. I got to see Brian & Jenn Johnson, Jeremy Riddle and William Matthews speak and play, just a few metres from my seat! It was an incredible experience, and I've been just soaking in God's presence, since.



I am loving my new job, training in the bookstore on my off days from the cafe, and the down-time with Danny has been amazing...but still, I find myself really missing this little guy:

Whenever I walk past our guitar, or hear someone clapping, or find a tiny item of clothing floating around the laundry, it pulls at my heart strings.
 
 

 We miss you, babyMicah. I can't wait to squish your little face up against mine again, early next Tuesday morning on my airport run to meet you!

1 comment: