Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring


It's been quite a while now since I've had a desktop. Since the last time this precious bundle of wires made an appearance in my life, Danny and I have moved in with our friends, we bought a new car, finished youth ministry, I started wearing my own pair of Macbeths and I rounded out the Summer of literature with only one overdue book notice.

So now I'm back to school for my last semester in a new house, with old friends, driving in a new car, wearing new shoes, taking pictures with a new camera, reading books rather than doing youth ministry in anew year and a new season. Well, ok, there are other things, LOTS of other things...but I'm kind of looking forward to just experiencing the rain outside right now, and contemplating future-catching-up. It feels nice to be back, with things to say, and no specifically pressing need to say them all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment