Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's a Wednesday

Today I:
  • Accompanied my favourite blonde lady to get her son circumcised. It was super interesting, and Micah didn't even cry at all over it.
  • Thought about my thoughts about Christmas
  • Thought about my thoughts about Parachute band and my new favourite song by them, 'Living Rain'. Asking for God to reign over 'my life, my land' resonates with something in me that I didn't know was there. Asking the Holy Spirit to reside over my street? It's new to me...but kind of ties in with what I'm thinking about the mission field for Christians. We have this light, we're supposed to be shining it, and asking for God's help in that. I am needing to become more intentional with the living out of my faith, methinks.

  • Watched Braveheart
  • Cried over Braveheart. Repeatedly. It seems to be a growing trend.
  • Waved good bye to Danny Lambert as he left on a boys night to the drifting track in honour of our friend, the upcoming groom.
  • Thought about the Kingdom of God
  • Ate icecream!
  • Interviewed my friend Bevie about her thoughts on Pentecostal doctrine and practice
  • Stuck new photos up on my kitchen wall of new babies, old friends and new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment