Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm still here.


I've been enjoying the last days of holiday-life in the countdown to new-job-life that officially starts tomorrow.

Learning to play chess.
 
Sewing.




Friend-time with pede-snaps in the cemetry.


Danielle spotted this headstone and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I love it. I mean, epitaphs are the final word...what would you wish to have put on yours?

Shopping for new clothes.

Moving everything in our house around and around.

Chalkboarding.

BabyMicah smiles and cuddles.

Messing around with new tripod and manual focus settings, intentionally and sometimes not so intentionally.

4 comments:

  1. Happy happy joy joy! Your posts make me so happy. I really, really love your shoes and jeans in that picture of... your shoes and jeans.

    Your outfit pictures are so lovely. And you remind me I want to share my cemetery pics, too.

    Love you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your goings-on. You have such great style and poise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you're having a great end of the summer. Love those little tea lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are still there! I have missed your updates on LJ, though I know how CRAZY life can get.;)
    What is your new job, btw?

    ReplyDelete