Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lamb-Baby Shower




Lamb-Baby recently had a shower in tiny-baby honour. My mum and my sister, as well as my beautiful friends, did an amazing job putting together this beautiful afternoon. It was wonderful to have so many loved ones in one place at one time!

Mumma
Jessie and Kirra; The Aunt and Cousin to be!


I really, really love these girls.




There were games; super short, no mess, and to the point. Exactly how I like it!


There were SO MANY beautiful gifts for our tiny Lambert. My family even gave us the pram of our dreams! I'm so excited about so much weird stuff. I loved researching and narrowing down exactly what kind of baby-supplies I would like to be able to experiment with. And for anyone who is as fussy and specific as I am? I LOVED the giftster.com app for putting a gift registry together.

And to finish it all off, we ate Baskin Robbins' ice-cream cake, and I got to send my friends home with a vase of flowers, all in our chosen lamb-baby colours! It makes me happy inside to see so much of my favourite colour combo everywhere.

And now...It's just three more weeks until our little one actually comes outside to meet us. It's feeling pretty squishy in there, but as uncomfortable as it can be at moments (for both of us, I'm sure!), I just can't bring myself to be quite ready to give up this symbiosis. I love having this person so close. It's been so special feeling someone grow and move, and to be able to love them right from before their very beginning. The count down is on!



1 comment:

  1. It's looks like such a fun time! I'm getting excited to meet your little one through pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete