Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Project: Bird & Wall


I completed a project recently. It was satisfying beyond belief because of the number of weeks that the preparation entailed. It wasn't a difficult task, but it had been a while since I had really set out to conquer something a little beyond an evenings' work.



This project required knives slicing through cardboard boxes, and painting directly onto real-life walls. It was intimidating and mostly looked like a rough construction zone.
 

I had to call in reinforcements.




There were tools involved and some disagreements along the way.

But I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out in the end.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing!! I love how brave you are to paint straight onto the wall! I've been thinking of you lots lately- would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete