Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Roadtrip

 
This Easter weekend, Danny and I roadtripped to New South Wales for some family time. He grew up in a little place called Taree, and his extended family still live on and close to a beautiful farm that is just minutes from incredible beaches.


So we piled into Danny's blue car and headed south. He showed me a lighthouse, we dealt with an overheating engine and I even went fishing for the first time.


Danny's cousins let me use their gear as they were fishing on the beach, and Danny snagged me a shiny fish to reel in!

 

The farm was really laid-back and Danny's family is really lovely. They are so accepting and chilled out. But the best part was the stash of Danny's baby pics that Nanna sent me home with.


TinyDanny is GOLD.


I love how gleeful that teeny little smile is, how very blonde that hair is, and how often those eyes were closed!


It may be a little weird for me to be posting so many images of DannyLambert as a wee-person...but I couldn't help myself. I mean, look at those flushed, chubby little cheeks and those tiny toes. How could I resist?

3 comments:

  1. Chubby cheeks and little blonde mop!!!!! Let's hope you end up with some blonde and some dark-haired babies. It'll be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of the beach! and those baby photos are ADORB.

    ReplyDelete